Monday, December 27, 2010

Beachbum Berry's Tiki+ iPhone app ...

My expired mobile contract provided me with a late Christmas present today a fourth generation iPhone, something that I've been after for a while. This opens up a whole new world of online Tiki opportunities!

My first downloaded app was an obvious choice, Tiki Drinks aficionado Jeff Beachbum Berry's Tiki+. For a mere $3.99 you get all of his published recipes that in book form would cost you over $45! It serves as a searchable database of tropical drinks recipes drawn from years of Jeff's detective work identifying the weird and wonderful mixtures of old school tiki bartenders.


Not convinced yet ... then here's more to wet your appetite!

* Over 150 drink recipes.
* Mark your favorites for easy-finding.
* Photos and old menu illustrations.
* Add your own notes to the recipes.
* Thumbnail histories of the drinks.
* Email a recipe with the touch of a button.


I'll be serving visitors to the Secret Island (... and myself!) some of these really soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment