Thursday, December 23, 2010

Some new additions ...

Here are a couple of my most recent additions to the collection here on the Secret Island. The first is a mug from Tiki Location John's Garden, Malibu, manufactured by Tiki Farm in 2010. The mug is available in two colors: bright orange and blue, the colors of nearby Pepperdine University. The mug is a highball design, with four surfboard "shields" and a tiki. I ordered this from Hermosa General Store which is an excellent online eBay store. Check them out.


The other is a set of SHAG coasters in a collectible tin. I must mention that the first set I ordered were lost in the post but the seller expressed a second set to me when I mentioned that they'd not arrived. Proof that there are some nice people still out there.


No comments:

Post a Comment