Monday, January 31, 2011

Mahalo and Welcome ...

It would seem that The Secret Island isn't quite the secret that it once was as we celebrated our 5,000th visitor this week!

I'm so pleased that you good people are finding what started out as a place for me to store all my tiki outpourings useful. I quite like doing the background reading, dusting off some thrift shop vinyl and bringing you the Tiki tidbits, but getting frequent visitors (... from ten different countries!) makes it all the more worth while. I'd like to think that this is just the start and that Mia Huna Moku can continue to grow.

If you have any comments or feedback, likes and dislikes I'd love to hear them so don't be afraid to leave a comment or pop that message in a bottle and address it to ...

... here!
I suppose special thanks should go to my most popular Wahine of the Week: Monica Renee who single handedly brought in almost eight hundred hits... and I thought it was my words of wisdom you were after!

... "that oughta set the hit counter spinning!"

No comments:

Post a Comment